Many landscape designs are a last resort for privacy to hide planning errors made by local municipal authorities around the world.
who have allowed windows looking directly other building's windows - even against their own code.
Private Landscapes can help camouflage and minimise the impact of such reckless decision making in drawing up plans for your own Private Landscape.
We will work in close consultation to work out what best suits your needs
- Which boundary line/s do you wish to block out?
- How much of your yard/s are you willing to lose? It is important to allow room for essentials like weekly bin access
- Do you want an informal or formal hedge? Informal being the most popular, as it requires less maintenance.
- Do you want a mix of species or a row of the same?
- How how do you want the hedge? It is not only choice of species but the maintenance which will achieve your choice?
- How soon do you need the Privacy? Is it urgent - we can secure trade only super advanced trees - up to 4 1/2 metres in height. In fact, if you have wide enough side access, at the moment we can get Cupressus Torulosa in 400 litre bags that are already 8 metres high.
- How much Privacy do you want or need?
- How much colour would you prefer?
- Do you prefer conifers or natives?
- How deep is the ground? Have you had trees there before? Shallow soil can be worked around with large pots and by created raised garden beds.
- Are you familiar with where your utilities are located? ie water, telephone, electricity.
There are many other questions that need to be asked which can vary depending on circumstances.
There are many different types of trees and many different techniques which can work around most problems.